Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:46 pm
Most Viewed Topics
Forum Ranks
Oh look, a lovely forum-- DEAD
Sequel in the making
Arc Rise Fantasia
Downsides to SoA
Skies of Arcadia sequel in the works
Random Fan Art Findings
Favorite Moment in SoA
Vyse - Challenge Accepted
I found the future Drachma!!!!! (with a voice!)
Latest topics
» Kitchen Showrooms Sheffield
Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:58 am by Laleccy

» Valkyria Chronicles & Skies of Arcadia Will Not Die
Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:47 pm by VyseInglebard

» 100% Completion/ Vyse's Legendary Status
Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:55 am by 4dojo

» Vyse' New guest appearance
Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:16 am by 4dojo

» WE SHOULD TAKE REVIVING ARCADIA
Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:20 pm by VyseInglebard

» Skies of Arcadia sequel in the works
Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:51 am by 4dojo

» Sega: SoA and Shenmue
Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:11 pm by KingGilder

» Favorite or Least Favorite Bosses
Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:28 pm by 4dojo

» Skyrim for the Win
Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:03 pm by 4dojo

Revival Arcadia

Go down 
+2
KingGilder
VyseInglebard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VyseInglebard
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate
VyseInglebard

Revival Arcadia Empty
PostSubject: Revival Arcadia   Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:14 am

The site is awesome and perfect! haha. But you think we should add a picture in the Bg or something like that? so when more people fnd this site they will stay instead of exiting before looking around. If we put something to draw thier attention then they will more likely join!

I like the "revivial arcadia" which should be more then enough! but just throwing words out tere to make the site look more full haha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/VyseInglebard
KingGilder
Admin
Admin
KingGilder

Revival Arcadia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Arcadia   Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:21 pm

VyseInglebard wrote:
The site is awesome and perfect! haha. But you think we should add a picture in the Bg or something like that? so when more people fnd this site they will stay instead of exiting before looking around. If we put something to draw thier attention then they will more likely join!

I like the "revivial arcadia" which should be more then enough! but just throwing words out tere to make the site look more full haha.

Thanks, I love the logo too. And I liked your idea, and I hope you like the background I made. Very Happy Thanks for the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kinggilder
VyseInglebard
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate
VyseInglebard

Revival Arcadia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Arcadia   Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:11 pm

KingGilder wrote:
VyseInglebard wrote:

Thanks, I love the logo too. And I liked your idea, and I hope you like the background I made. Very Happy Thanks for the suggestion.

Ya man! as soon as I came to the forum I noticed it! you did a great job!!
I will let you know if I can think of anything else :p
Back to top Go down
Ramirez
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate
Ramirez

Revival Arcadia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Arcadia   Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:18 am

One suggestion I have is to get rid of the chatbox (it keeps saying I'm disconnected anyway.) Without a chatbox, people will have more of an incentive to post in the actual forums, as opposed to the chatbox. It would only really generate posts in a general discussion forum, but it would add posts nonetheless.

Also, another good idea is to go out and get more members. I was brought here by a message from a YouTube user. Perhaps we could expand upon that: send messages to anyone who positively comments on a SoA-related YouTube video. We won't have a 100% success rate with this, but it's a good start, because those people might go out and recruit others, who in turn bring friends, who make this board that much stronger.

Another idea is to add a roleplaying section. PEople might want to do text-based SoA fandom RPs, or just RPs in general. From what I know, a good RP section is a staple of most fan-forums, ESPECIALLY for something fantasy-related like Skies.
Back to top Go down
4dojo
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate
4dojo

Revival Arcadia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Arcadia   Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:49 am

That's a good point. Especially coming from a valuan admiral Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KingGilder
Admin
Admin
KingGilder

Revival Arcadia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Arcadia   Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:33 pm

Ramirez wrote:
One suggestion I have is to get rid of the chatbox (it keeps saying I'm disconnected anyway.) Without a chatbox, people will have more of an incentive to post in the actual forums, as opposed to the chatbox. It would only really generate posts in a general discussion forum, but it would add posts nonetheless.

Also, another good idea is to go out and get more members. I was brought here by a message from a YouTube user. Perhaps we could expand upon that: send messages to anyone who positively comments on a SoA-related YouTube video. We won't have a 100% success rate with this, but it's a good start, because those people might go out and recruit others, who in turn bring friends, who make this board that much stronger.

Another idea is to add a roleplaying section. PEople might want to do text-based SoA fandom RPs, or just RPs in general. From what I know, a good RP section is a staple of most fan-forums, ESPECIALLY for something fantasy-related like Skies.

Since the chatbox isn't getting used regardless, it won't be missed. And I wanted to add a RP section but I didn't know how many people would want it, so I was waiting for someone to suggest it. I'll add a RP forum, and if you or anyone sees a comment like that, send them a message. I'll start doing the same, and having a link to the forum in every SoA video I post, which is will become more and more as the abridged series goes on.

Thanks for the feedback, I always appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
DaccatLegend
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate
DaccatLegend

Revival Arcadia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Arcadia   Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:47 pm

hello everyone. im glad to see that there is a forum to an amazing game. i was invited here by KingGilder. i look forward to seeing SOA being revived. sounds great.
Back to top Go down
4dojo
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate
4dojo

Revival Arcadia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Arcadia   Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:27 pm

Awesome. What's your youtube account btw?
Back to top Go down
DaccatLegend
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate
DaccatLegend

Revival Arcadia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Arcadia   Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:09 pm

blazenj14
Back to top Go down
VyseInglebard
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate
VyseInglebard

Revival Arcadia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Arcadia   Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:21 am

KingGilder wrote:
Ramirez wrote:

Since the chatbox isn't getting used regardless, it won't be missed. And I wanted to add a RP section but I didn't know how many people would want it, so I was waiting for someone to suggest it. I'll add a RP forum, and if you or anyone sees a comment like that, send them a message. I'll start doing the same, and having a link to the forum in every SoA video I post, which is will become more and more as the abridged series goes on.

Sorry I have been so sick, Anyway I will bring many people. I watch many Vuse and SoA video's that I always add everyone who commented on the video haha. I also try to bring Valkyria chronicle fans to SoA as they might like that game also. Aww poor chatbox...I type all sorts of useless stuff there haha.
Back to top Go down
Ramirez
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate
Ramirez

Revival Arcadia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Arcadia   Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:33 pm

KingGilder wrote:

The chatbox wasn't getting used probably because it's incompatible with certain browsers, but that's irrelevant now that it's gone.

Not everyone that comes here will go to the RP forum, and it won't see much use until we really get a lot of users. But once we do, it might become one of the more active forums due to the nature of RPing.
Back to top Go down
swrutra
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate

Revival Arcadia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Arcadia   Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:29 pm

OK, this site is just starting, no surprise it hasn't still many people.

Anyway, it's unlikely that a SoA sequel will ever come out. It has been eleven years.

After Sega stopped making consoles, it never tried old franchises anymore.

I guess it's what most gaming companies do as well, Nintendo is the only company I know who kept fidel to its principles and old formulae.

If you want suggestions for this site, I think the interface must be improved. I found difficult to spot the link for writing this message.

I still prefer Youtube for communicating.

About fanart, Deviantart has a simple interface both for chatting and for uploading drawings.
Back to top Go down
KingGilder
Admin
Admin
KingGilder

Revival Arcadia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Arcadia   Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:51 pm

swrutra wrote:
OK, this site is just starting, no surprise it hasn't still many people.
Anyway, it's unlikely that a SoA sequel will ever come out. It has been eleven years.
After Sega stopped making consoles, it never tried old franchises anymore.
I guess it's what most gaming companies do as well, Nintendo is the only company I know who kept fidel to its principles and old formulae.
If you want suggestions for this site, I think the interface must be improved. I found difficult to spot the link for writing this message.
I still prefer Youtube for communicating.
About fanart, Deviantart has a simple interface both for chatting and for uploading drawings.

I think I see what you're saying, maybe make the reply button stand out more?
Back to top Go down
swrutra
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate

Revival Arcadia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Arcadia   Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:09 pm

For example.
Back to top Go down
KingGilder
Admin
Admin
KingGilder

Revival Arcadia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Arcadia   Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:06 pm

swrutra wrote:
For example.

I edited some new buttons and put them in. Hope its what you had in mind. Personally, I like it.

Back to top Go down
swrutra
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate

Revival Arcadia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Arcadia   Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:25 pm

KingGilder wrote:
swrutra wrote:
For example.

I edited some new buttons and put them in. Hope its what you had in mind. Personally, I like it.

Yes, now it's more visible, you did a good job on putting the reply button beside each text message.

So, and about SoA, have you any favourite moment in the game?

For me, the best scene is probably the one near the end of the game, where every character you met gathers at Crescent Isle to form a fleet to defeat Galcian.

That and many other scenes make this game a reference, which was unfortunately underrated.
Back to top Go down
KingGilder
Admin
Admin
KingGilder

Revival Arcadia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Arcadia   Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:03 pm

swrutra wrote:
KingGilder wrote:
swrutra wrote:
For example.

Yes, now it's more visible, you did a good job on putting the reply button beside each text message.

So, and about SoA, have you any favourite moment in the game?

For me, the best scene is probably the one near the end of the game, where every character you met gathers at Crescent Isle to form a fleet to defeat Galcian.

That and many other scenes make this game a reference, which was unfortunately underrated.

Yeah that was an epic moment, I also like when Belleza finishes off Galcian and when Bluheim shows up and destroys the Armada. Bluheim is a beast.

And as far as the quote/reply button, that was always there, I just decided to add the word REPLY next to quote so it'd be simpler for you to know thats how to reply to a certain message. Thats what 'Quoting' is for. Maybe I should work on a thread about basics of the forum and what certain buttons do, since some people might not understand how to reply and post as soon as they join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revival Arcadia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revival Arcadia   Revival Arcadia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revival Arcadia
Page 1 of 1