Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:46 pm
Most Viewed Topics
Forum Ranks
Oh look, a lovely forum-- DEAD
Sequel in the making
Arc Rise Fantasia
Downsides to SoA
Skies of Arcadia sequel in the works
Random Fan Art Findings
Favorite Moment in SoA
Vyse - Challenge Accepted
I found the future Drachma!!!!! (with a voice!)
Latest topics
» Kitchen Showrooms Sheffield
Arc Rise Fantasia I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:58 am by Laleccy

» Valkyria Chronicles & Skies of Arcadia Will Not Die
Arc Rise Fantasia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:47 pm by VyseInglebard

» 100% Completion/ Vyse's Legendary Status
Arc Rise Fantasia I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:55 am by 4dojo

» Vyse' New guest appearance
Arc Rise Fantasia I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:16 am by 4dojo

» WE SHOULD TAKE REVIVING ARCADIA
Arc Rise Fantasia I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:20 pm by VyseInglebard

» Skies of Arcadia sequel in the works
Arc Rise Fantasia I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:51 am by 4dojo

» Sega: SoA and Shenmue
Arc Rise Fantasia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:11 pm by KingGilder

» Favorite or Least Favorite Bosses
Arc Rise Fantasia I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:28 pm by 4dojo

» Skyrim for the Win
Arc Rise Fantasia I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:03 pm by 4dojo

Arc Rise Fantasia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KingGilder
Admin
Admin
KingGilder

Arc Rise Fantasia Empty
PostSubject: Arc Rise Fantasia   Arc Rise Fantasia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:03 pm

One of the best games I've played; it's up there with Arcadia.

The story is amazing, the art is great, the writing and characters are near flawless, the music is beautiful in some moments and epic in others. The single downside of this game is the English dub. They should have gotten better voice actors. But it wasn't so terrible that I couldn't beat the game, I absolutely love it. Also, it's for the Wii (but you can use the Gamecube controller, if that matters). The actual fighting system is turned based, and has several features like Excel Acts (super moves, kinda), a sync combo system (sync'ing together attacks, spells and even Excel Acts) and the extremely powerful Rogress system, which lets you use the powers of the powerful creatures that the hero has bonded with, called the Rogress.

The story focuses on this mercenary named L'Arc, who meets this strange 'Diva' named Ryfia, and they, along with other people who come and go along the way, get put into this epic adventure of theirs. Soon into the game, L'Arc is revealed to be something called the Child of Eesa, and really has no idea what that means, and never really does until late in the game. But being the Child of Eesa, he has to make a live saving or life ending choice that effects the entire world. The game also has a lot of humor in it, my favorite humorous thing being the character Niko, who is just awesome, after like 5 hours of gameplay you spend putting up with him. This game has several hours of gameplay, and optional Rogress, bosses, and more after you beat it. The game isn't exactly like SoA, and other than having flying ships (not steampunk, but running on an energy source called Ray, which effects the entire story), I really can't draw too many real connections, but the experience was the same, in that being I loved it and couldn't put the controller down. Anyways, I've typed enough.

http://wii.ign.com/objects/827/827196.html (If you want to read more)

Arc Rise Fantasia 216014-3

Arc Rise Fantasia 3408914759_f1f885d4a8_o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kinggilder
VyseInglebard
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate
VyseInglebard

Arc Rise Fantasia Empty
PostSubject: Look's and sounds cool haha   Arc Rise Fantasia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:27 am

I will look into it!

$Vyse$ lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/VyseInglebard
DaccatLegend
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate
DaccatLegend

Arc Rise Fantasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc Rise Fantasia   Arc Rise Fantasia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:03 pm

I OWN THAT GAME!!!!!! its amazing. its almost as great as arcadia. completely agree with u on that one.
Back to top Go down
VyseInglebard
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate
VyseInglebard

Arc Rise Fantasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc Rise Fantasia   Arc Rise Fantasia I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:25 am

KingGilder wrote:
One of the best games I've played; it's up there with Arcadia.

The story is amazing, the art is great, the writing and characters are near flawless, the music is beautiful in some moments and epic in others. The single downside of this game is the English dub. They should have gotten better voice actors. But it wasn't so terrible that I couldn't beat the game, I absolutely love it. Also, it's for the Wii (but you can use the Gamecube controller, if that matters). The actual fighting system is turned based, and has several features like Excel Acts (super moves, kinda), a sync combo system (sync'ing together attacks, spells and even Excel Acts) and the extremely powerful Rogress system, which lets you use the powers of the powerful creatures that the hero has bonded with, called the Rogress.

The story focuses on this mercenary named L'Arc, who meets this strange 'Diva' named Ryfia, and they, along with other people who come and go along the way, get put into this epic adventure of theirs. Soon into the game, L'Arc is revealed to be something called the Child of Eesa, and really has no idea what that means, and never really does until late in the game. But being the Child of Eesa, he has to make a live saving or life ending choice that effects the entire world. The game also has a lot of humor in it, my favorite humorous thing being the character Niko, who is just awesome, after like 5 hours of gameplay you spend putting up with him. This game has several hours of gameplay, and optional Rogress, bosses, and more after you beat it. The game isn't exactly like SoA, and other than having flying ships (not steampunk, but running on an energy source called Ray, which effects the entire story), I really can't draw too many real connections, but the experience was the same, in that being I loved it and couldn't put the controller down. Anyways, I've typed enough.

http://wii.ign.com/objects/827/827196.html (If you want to read more)

Arc Rise Fantasia 216014-3

Arc Rise Fantasia 3408914759_f1f885d4a8_o

acyually I thought his game looked pretty cool also. Th characters look coolish to haha. I will b sure to check into both these gmes !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/VyseInglebard
MistressCat
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate
MistressCat

Arc Rise Fantasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc Rise Fantasia   Arc Rise Fantasia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:47 pm

Totally hitting up Game Stop a.s.a.p. ^_^

Back to top Go down
Http://mistresscat.deviantart.com
Lydi
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate
Lydi

Arc Rise Fantasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc Rise Fantasia   Arc Rise Fantasia I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:22 am

Think I may have to check this one out, too!
Back to top Go down
http://sharulia.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Arc Rise Fantasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc Rise Fantasia   Arc Rise Fantasia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arc Rise Fantasia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Media :: Games Like Arcadia-
Jump to: