Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:46 pm
Most Viewed Topics
Forum Ranks
Oh look, a lovely forum-- DEAD
Sequel in the making
Arc Rise Fantasia
Downsides to SoA
Skies of Arcadia sequel in the works
Random Fan Art Findings
Favorite Moment in SoA
Vyse - Challenge Accepted
I found the future Drachma!!!!! (with a voice!)
Latest topics
» Kitchen Showrooms Sheffield
Favorite Part of the Story I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:58 am by Laleccy

» Valkyria Chronicles & Skies of Arcadia Will Not Die
Favorite Part of the Story I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:47 pm by VyseInglebard

» 100% Completion/ Vyse's Legendary Status
Favorite Part of the Story I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:55 am by 4dojo

» Vyse' New guest appearance
Favorite Part of the Story I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:16 am by 4dojo

» WE SHOULD TAKE REVIVING ARCADIA
Favorite Part of the Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:20 pm by VyseInglebard

» Skies of Arcadia sequel in the works
Favorite Part of the Story I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:51 am by 4dojo

» Sega: SoA and Shenmue
Favorite Part of the Story I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:11 pm by KingGilder

» Favorite or Least Favorite Bosses
Favorite Part of the Story I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:28 pm by 4dojo

» Skyrim for the Win
Favorite Part of the Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:03 pm by 4dojo

Favorite Part of the Story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KingGilder
Admin
Admin
KingGilder

Favorite Part of the Story Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Part of the Story   Favorite Part of the Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:56 pm

This is a very broad topic, so hear me out.

I feel like, the entire first disk had a lot of amazing parts (Dreamcast wise) a lot more than the second disk did. For people who have only played Legends and don't know, the first disk ends right after Yufatoma before sailing back.

What I mean is that each time you worked for a Crystal, it was an entire adventure in itself. The last two (Purple and Yellow) were kind of lacking in my opinion. It was just dungeon (one of them Airship) and then boss (one of those a gigas).

There was an entire little story arc with the Red, Green, and Blue Crystals. Even Silver, kind of. I just feel like there was more work and effort put into the first three. Considering the location of the Yellow and Purple one, I can understand there wasn't much to work with. At least I don't think there is, but I can't help but feel like they lack something.

Opinions, thoughts, favorite or least favorite part of the story?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kinggilder
DaccatLegend
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate
DaccatLegend

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part of the Story   Favorite Part of the Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 6:07 pm

KingGilder wrote:
This is a very broad topic, so hear me out.

I feel like, the entire first disk had a lot of amazing parts (Dreamcast wise) a lot more than the second disk did. For people who have only played Legends and don't know, the first disk ends right after Yufatoma before sailing back.

What I mean is that each time you worked for a Crystal, it was an entire adventure in itself. The last two (Purple and Yellow) were kind of lacking in my opinion. It was just dungeon (one of them Airship) and then boss (one of those a gigas).

There was an entire little story arc with the Red, Green, and Blue Crystals. Even Silver, kind of. I just feel like there was more work and effort put into the first three. Considering the location of the Yellow and Purple one, I can understand there wasn't much to work with. At least I don't think there is, but I can't help but feel like they lack something.

Opinions, thoughts, favorite or least favorite part of the story?
gosh. thats exactly wat i think. they seemed to rush the third quarter of the game just to get to the ending. my favorite part for some reason seems to be as soon as we get the delphinius ( i forgot how to spell it. ) i think of that part of the story as a way to get the game going again for those gamers who are getting tired of the sorta linear storyline ( like just going from crystal to crystal. ) with a new ship and a new partner to help keep players guessing wat could possibly happen next. my least fav would have to be like kinggilder's. where they completely go by the purple and yellow crystals. the armada doesnt seem to try to stop u in anyway. they dont even have a cutscene to show they still exist. during this time u could accidentally forget that theres even an armada to fight against u til u get all the crystals. lol.
Back to top Go down
4dojo
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate
4dojo

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part of the Story   Favorite Part of the Story I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:04 pm

I'm partial to the escapes from valua. First time u blow a hole in the train, second time u blow a hole through a wall, and both times u gain new travel abilities.

In response to KG, I'm not a ninja. I'm a pirate. . .. . . .or some sorta pirate ninja.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Part of the Story   Favorite Part of the Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Part of the Story
Page 1 of 1