Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 79 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:46 pm
Most Viewed Topics
Forum Ranks
Oh look, a lovely forum-- DEAD
Sequel in the making
Arc Rise Fantasia
Downsides to SoA
Skies of Arcadia sequel in the works
Random Fan Art Findings
Favorite Moment in SoA
Vyse - Challenge Accepted
I found the future Drachma!!!!! (with a voice!)
Latest topics
» Kitchen Showrooms Sheffield
Ladies and gentlemen...we got him. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:58 am by Laleccy

» Valkyria Chronicles & Skies of Arcadia Will Not Die
Ladies and gentlemen...we got him. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 9:47 pm by VyseInglebard

» 100% Completion/ Vyse's Legendary Status
Ladies and gentlemen...we got him. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:55 am by 4dojo

» Vyse' New guest appearance
Ladies and gentlemen...we got him. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:16 am by 4dojo

» WE SHOULD TAKE REVIVING ARCADIA
Ladies and gentlemen...we got him. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 12:20 pm by VyseInglebard

» Skies of Arcadia sequel in the works
Ladies and gentlemen...we got him. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:51 am by 4dojo

» Sega: SoA and Shenmue
Ladies and gentlemen...we got him. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:11 pm by KingGilder

» Favorite or Least Favorite Bosses
Ladies and gentlemen...we got him. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:28 pm by 4dojo

» Skyrim for the Win
Ladies and gentlemen...we got him. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:03 pm by 4dojo

Ladies and gentlemen...we got him.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramirez
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate
Ramirez

Ladies and gentlemen...we got him. Empty
PostSubject: Ladies and gentlemen...we got him.   Ladies and gentlemen...we got him. I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:38 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42852700/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia/?gt1=43001

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
KingGilder
Admin
Admin
KingGilder

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen...we got him.   Ladies and gentlemen...we got him. I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 5:43 pm

On a serious note, it doesn't affect me at all. I suppose it's a good thing, but regardless of who it is, I'm not going to celebrate anyone's death. But the only upside to this (to me) is I love all the memes that have started because of this. My favorite:

Ladies and gentlemen...we got him. Memes-we-got-him
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kinggilder
DaccatLegend
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate
DaccatLegend

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen...we got him.   Ladies and gentlemen...we got him. I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:41 pm

this is a great win for america which is true. but we also got to think how this could spark future battles. like wat is going on now we are tightening up security in every part of the country in case of retaliation. again like kinggilder said im not going to rejoice either, just thinking that we might possibly be safe or not is up to the people's opinion. as far as we know we are still at war with al-queda. all we might have done was set off another spark. who knows...
Back to top Go down
Ramirez
Airsick Pirate
Airsick Pirate
Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen...we got him.   Ladies and gentlemen...we got him. I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:36 pm

I'm not one to really celebrate that much. Kinda ticks me off that it took this long just to get one guy. We've wasted more than a trillion dollars, was it worth it? At least Obama knew where to get him: myself and everyone's uncle knew he was in Pakistan. So, now that the [i]whole reason we went into Afghanistan[i/] is gone, can we get our troops home? The Afghan people don't want us there, Karzai doesn't want us there...so...let's get out already! And let's stop invading countries.

Of course, if Afghanistan's pretty much done and Iraq's done, that simply means The Imperial States of America will turn its attention to Libya, Syria, and Iran.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and gentlemen...we got him.   Ladies and gentlemen...we got him. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ladies and gentlemen...we got him.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: